FAQ Bottled Water
Custom Water Support
The first step to placing an order for custom bottled water is to request an estimate. Once we know your bottle style and delivery location, we can put together an estimate for you and your team to review. Once the estimate is approved, we will be happy to create a custom water label using your logo. All you need to do is send us your logo and let us know what you are looking for. The team at Custom Water will take care of the rest!
Information required for bottled water orders:
- How many cases you would like to order?
- Bottle Size and Style? We offer a variety of sizes including Standard, Large and Mini custom water bottles.
- Any special options or extras you would like (colored/sport caps, special label types etc.).
- Shipping & Delivery Information (i.e. lift gate, delivery window, date, special requests).
These details help us dial in your labeled water bottle estimate. We can begin production once the estimate is approved. With CustomWater.com, orders are turned rapidly. Response times are measured in hours and orders are turned in a matter of business days. The best way to do this is send us a message or give us a call.
If we have your artwork on file, repeat orders are super easy. Just give us a call or shoot us a message and we will get started on your custom labeled water right away. It is as easy as that! We keep all label information on file and can easily place the same exact order as you initially placed, with no added costs! In many cases, you will find savings on follow up orders.
Our team works fast. Once label artwork is approved, personalized water bottle orders are typically filled in 3-4 weeks for first time orders. We can ship re orders in 10-12 business days. Recurring orders take 7-10 days, sometimes much less. Depending on your proximity to our water bottling plant, deliveries can take place next day or up to 4 days after the product is produced. Understand that these are quoted times, but in many cases we are shipping much sooner.
Your logo! Best formats are vector based: PDF, EPS, or Illustrator
Photographs & Art Assets – High Resolution (300 dpi please)
Colors, Brand Guidelines, and or Fonts
Any copy – ie. Phone, Website, Address, Business License, Slogan etc.
- No, they will print looking very fuzzy, grainy, or “pixelated”. We do have the ability to vectorize your logo — if need be — to make it print clean and clear. Please ask.
- Our standard print is full color (CMYK). This means you can pick and choose one color, or every color under the rainbow and print it on your label. There is no extra cost for this.
- Not anymore. We found that our clients were sourcing our high quality labels and attempting to place them on Costco or Walmart flimsy ribbed bottles. After seeing the end result (and time required), our clients would often call us back and ask us to apply the labels onto our bottles for them. Can you find someone who will sell just the label? Sure. Is it worth it? Depends on your time and what you are willing to accept as the final product. This is not something we recommend though.